jeudi 17 avril 2014

Q&A - Tyler Hilton Rocks (English Version)

Tyler answered your questions to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the site!


How do you imagine your upcoming album, Indiana Summer? And how do you feel about getting your fans involved?
I excited about Indian Summer! The thought of it gets me so excited. That usually means I’m on the right track. And I think getting the fans involved is going to be even more fun for you guys. You’re always so involved but this could be an even better way to feel apart of it.

Where do you get your inspiration from when you’re writing songs?
I don’t know actually. I guess my subconscious. Other music I listen to. My own personal adventures are a big part of it also.

Do you plan to do an European tour after the release of your album?
Are you kidding me? I’m coming back as soon as I can!

What do you remember of your travels in France?
The food and how excited the fans were. Megan is trying to figure out a way for us to move there eventually. We both love it. Who know, maybe I’ll be your neighbor at some point.

What's one of your best memories on stage/on tour?
I love jamming with other artists. I also love when my band is tight and really feels like a unit.  Probably one of my favorite memories recently was getting to sing “Missing You” with John Waite who’s song it is originally. That was amazing.

What did you think of the OTH ending and more precisely, what did you think of how Chris Keller ended up?
I wish One Tree Hill could have gone on forever! So I was sad to see it end.  It made me wish I had stuck around and been more apart of the show while it was on air. But that’s the way it always is with things ending. You never expect them to until they do. I couldn’t believe how well Chris Keller turned out! Well, look who’s the hero now! And he had actual friends at the end?? I mean, that’s not bad for a grumpy dude who ran a record store that no one liked at first.

Are you still in touch with the OTH cast?
All the time. We’re like family. I can’t see that ever going away.

Would you like to work with your OTH co-stars again?
Of course! Any chance I can I will. That was the main reason why filming Christmas On the Bayou was so fun last year… cause I got to work with Hilary again.

What kind of role would you like to get/play?
I’d love to do more action stuff. Maybe not forever but once would be really fun.

Can you tell us about what you were filming a few weeks ago?
I’m in the middle of filming a new show called EXTANT. It comes out July 9th on CBS and is starring Halle Berry. I’m part of a team that’s building human like robots for people who can’t have kids. The show is so interesting! I think people will really like it.

Which singer/actor would you like to work with?
If I could work with John Mayer or Keith Urban I’d be thrilled. They’re both people I’ve loved to listen to and follow.

What’s a typical day for you?
Psh, no such thing! I’ll tell ya about today though… I’m up at 6am in LA to fly to Boston where I’m getting picked up and heading straight to a college I’m playing at tonight.

Your favorite book? Movie? TV show? Song?
On the Road by Jack Kerouac, That Thing You Do with Tom Hanks, Game of Thrones, Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

What’s on your bucket list?
To have kids!!

1 commentaire:

  1. Vraiment sympa de sa part d'avoir pris le temps de répondre aux questions, et merci à toi d'avoir organiser ça :)

    RépondreSupprimer